YESTERDAY I MADE A LEGO HOUSE Yesterday I made a Lego house with my Dad, and an orange car and a yellow car with a caravan.When I was not looking my Dad had gone and I shouted "Dad where are you! "and he was getting a cup of coffee.When I was starting to build my Dad was behind me.
On Tuesday we are going to build a garage and we are going to put the cars in it.They are a BMW and a Corvette and the one with the caravan is a BMW. I put it there because it has the most room to
fit it.
When I fit it I am going to build the inside of the caravan and I'm going to add a stove and a fridge and in the fridge I am going to put a bottle of sprite. Yesterday when I was going to put the outline of the house I was tiling the kitchen. I was mixing them up and my Dad knew so we had to take them off. The house will soon be finished.
By Xavier
On Tuesday we are going to build a garage and we are going to put the cars in it.They are a BMW and a Corvette and the one with the caravan is a BMW. I put it there because it has the most room to
fit it.
When I fit it I am going to build the inside of the caravan and I'm going to add a stove and a fridge and in the fridge I am going to put a bottle of sprite. Yesterday when I was going to put the outline of the house I was tiling the kitchen. I was mixing them up and my Dad knew so we had to take them off. The house will soon be finished.
By Xavier
I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT THE CARS WERE A BMW M3 CORVETE ZR1...BY Xavier
ReplyDeleteWe love all the stories. Very exciting. The Lego house will be cool but the BMW has a really loooong name. Why don't you just call it a BMW?!
ReplyDeleteBY ARIA AND EMMA