Sunday, 26 August 2012

Star of the Week Scott


The Cool Dude by Scott McLean
Part 1
Finn and Jake are singing outside. And you will say ‘Why, why, why…aaaah’.
Part 2
Soon they were in the fait-o-shere. They had to run away from evil.
Part 3 The Gus
With Jake’s powers and Finn’s skills they would have a chance of finding the portal back home. At 10.00pm they were in a museum then this boy named Gus yelled.
Part 4 What?
It was Tiffany! He tried to tell where the portal was and he did soon… something was there.
"What is it? What do you want?" Finn asked. "Follow me". Later ... "This is where the portal is" whispered Tiffany. But there is a gud. Soon ... "WE MADE IT!" Finn shouted. 
The end.


2 comments:

  1. I like the way you have used words like 'whispered' and 'shouted' to make your story more exciting for the reader Scott. I wish I knew a bit more about what the characters were doing? It sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sorys guys keep the good work up.

    By Hine and Peter

    ReplyDelete