Thursday, 26 July 2012

Zombie Story by Nicholas

Yesterday I went to a friends' birthday. It was a zombie party. I painted my face green and my lips white. I painted blood coming out of my mouth and then I was ready. I went to my car. I had to wait a little while then my Mum and my Dad and my sister came. Then we went in the car. We had to drive to Paraparaumu and then we got there and I go there just in time because they just started to open the presents. I got him some trashpacks. Next we played rip the mummy. I came second place and I was the mummy. The team that won got a lolly. Then we played a game when we had to find a brain and a heart. I got the most hearts and brains. Next we all had cake.
By Nicholas.

No comments:

Post a Comment