If I could be a horse rider.
If I could be a horse rider I would own ten horses, some sheep and som cows. I would have some chickens too. I would have a big gate to keep robbers out. I would take our horse for a ride around the paddock each day. I would have a long grassy paddock. I would raise money by doing horse riding lessons. I would live close to my sisters house.
By Hannah
If I could be a horse rider I would own ten horses, some sheep and som cows. I would have some chickens too. I would have a big gate to keep robbers out. I would take our horse for a ride around the paddock each day. I would have a long grassy paddock. I would raise money by doing horse riding lessons. I would live close to my sisters house.
By Hannah
Great writing
ReplyDelete