| By Jade |
Today at lunch there was tracks for scooters at school.
It was fun. The big kids helped there were Give Way signs and Traffic signs. It
was very fun. Leah took photos of us. By Summer.
Today I brought my scooter. When we got there they had
to tell the instructions about the signs. Then we got riding our scooters. So
when we got to the stop sign Lucia’s brother was holding the stop sign. He was
dancing with the sign. Then I had a rest. By Heidi.
Today at lunch I got two speeding tickets and I didn’t
get kicked out of the scooter cruising club. By Xavier.
Today we had the court as a track. It was amazing. We
had a traffic light and all sorts of things. By Jarrod.
These are great stories Rimu! Yesterday was so much fun. I'm glad you enjoyed it too! You are really good at scootering too!
ReplyDeleteWow,I wish I brang a scooter!!!
ReplyDeleteBy Cam
Dear Xavier,
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a great time on your scooter. I once got a speeding ticket from Mr Smith for going too fast on my scooter!